- Nepal Holidays
- Int’l Holidays
- About Us
- Travel Info
1. Using a cap/hat is good idea to protect from the sun and help to keep warm in the cold.
2. Don’t forget to use wool or fleece cloths, cotton do not dry and does not keep warm especially in the rain.
3. Synthetic or woolen or synthetic socks will help prevent blisters when wet or sweaty.
4. Wear comfortable hard-soled trekking shoes.
5. If there is river to cross on the way take water shoes or hiking sandals which are good.
6. Drink plenty of hot water/soup.
7. We advise you to carry lightweight high energy food. Energy fruits, dry fruits, energy bars, biscuits, dry cereal work best.