- Nepal Holidays
- Int’l Holidays
- About Us
- Travel Info
Most of the people love to travel, and as a trekking company we’re giving our service to many travelers every year as we know nothing beats the excitement of travel, whether exploring a new place or to rediscovering an old one.
The better prepared you are, the safer and more enjoyable your travel will be. To learn more about the things please go through this.
1. Get a visa before you travel. Citizens from some countries can get on arrival visa too. Contact an embassy or consulate of Nepal for details. You need a valid visa in your passport to leave Nepal.
2. The local currency is the Nepalese Rupee (NPR). Exchange foreign currency for NPR at banks and exchange bureaus in major centres. Major hotels and commercial centers accept credit cards. ATMs are uncommon in remote areas. Carry enough cash to cover your needs.
3. Some trekking companies or guides may offer condensed treks. These may not give trekker enough time to get used to high altitude. Research trekking conditions, permits and routes. Hire a company with a good reputation and professional guides. Don’t trek alone.
4. Before choosing an insurance company, confirm your insurance covers the costs if you become ill while trekking.
5. Only use registered vehicles. Sometime taxi drivers refuse to use meters and overcharge travellers. Negotiate the fare with the driver before you go. Your travel agent or guide can assist you in the matter.
6. Sometime domestic flight can be cancelled or delayed, especially during tourist seasons and in bad weather. The monsoon season is from June to September. Always check flights with your airline or tour operator.