- Nepal Holidays
- Int’l Holidays
- About Us
- Travel Info
As all we know Nepal tourism is growing up these years. Visitors are increasing every year.
It’s normal that visitors expect some more to see in the country like Nepal, which is full of adventure, Nature and verities.
Here are some destinations that make visitors to come every year.
– Eight tallest mountain out of fourteen above 8000 m including Mount Everest (8848m)
– The birthplace of Lord Buddha (Lumbini)
– The deepest river gorge in the world (Kali Gandaki River)
– The living goddess (Kumari) who is worshipped every year
– Preferable place to study about Tibetan Buddhism.
– Best marathon route at the high altitude between 3440 m – 5210 m.
– Some Everest climbers who have been success to write their name in world record of genius books by different activities.
– One horned rhino sighting.
– Endangered Royal Bengal Tiger place.
– Great trekking trails.
– Best rivers for the white water rafting.
– Kathmandu- The city of temples.
– Rich in flora and fauna.
– Different arts, culture and tradition.
– Best mountain flights.