- Nepal Holidays
- Int’l Holidays
- About Us
- Travel Info
Here are few safety tips which may be helpful on preparing for a trek in Nepal and keeping safe on the trails. Not only could it save your life, but it can also help prevent your family and friends being worried. You may easily go missing all your confidence and excitement if you don’t take precautions. A little bit of preparation can save your life.
1. Research about the place, weather, best time and other basic issues of your trek before you go.
2. Don’t rush your trek because most of rushing trek will result in accident and altitude sickness.
3. Tell everyone where you are going.
4. Get insurance for trekking.
5. Don’t go alone.
6. Tell your family and friends, where you are going.
7. Tell your hotel, where you are going.
8. Don’t kill yourself trying to save money.
9. Email your passport, emergency contact detail and insurance copy to your travel agent.
10. While you are in trekking always remember it is not a race, it is a trekking.
11. Don’t leave your guide.
12. Leave the ego at home.
13. Return back if you don’t feel well.
14. Stay hydrated.
15. Don’t wander off too far.